| < March >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bamenda in March is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The weather in March is very faintly moist. Some 140.8mm (5.5in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:09 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Bamenda March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Bamenda, Cameroon
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Bamenda:
- Garoua, Cameroon - 512.7 kms (318.6 miles) NE
- Yola, Nigeria - 438.6 kms (272.5 miles) NE
- Ngaoundere, Cameroon - 407.5 kms (253.2 miles) ENE
- Nkoundja, Cameroon - 83 kms (51.6 miles) ESE
- Yoko, Cameroon - 255 kms (158.5 miles) ESE
- Batouri, Cameroon - 502.4 kms (312.2 miles) ESE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 291.2 kms (181 miles) SSE
- Lomie, Cameroon - 504.4 kms (313.5 miles) SE
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 368.9 kms (229.2 miles) SSE
- Bitam, Gabon - 466.4 kms (289.8 miles) SSE